snickfic: (Default)
[personal profile] snickfic
I was planning to save this until I at least worked all the way through my open tabs, and then I said, "Eh, screw that." So here are some recs. They are largely of the fluffy gen variety, because a) that's what I was hoping to find, and b) it seems to be 90% of what the fandom's writing so far. (The other 10% is porn, but alas, very little of it is good porn. Where's my xeno kink, fandom?!)

Rootsong by [archiveofourown.org profile] inlovewithnight - Gamora, Groot
Summary: Groot needs more room to grow.
Really lovely little fic about Gamora feeling disconnected from the world by her crimes, and Groot giving her a gift of reconnection.

Prison Break #24 by [archiveofourown.org profile] Zinnith - Rocket, ensemble
Summary: Rocket has twenty three successful prison breaks under his belt. This should be easy. Until it's not.
Rocket gets snagged and stuck in a cage, and the rest of the Guardians come to the rescue. There's already a fair dab of Rocket h/c in this fandom, but this was one of my favorites so far.

Let Me Grow Young by [archiveofourown.org profile] Vera - Gamora, ensemble
Summary: Between heroic deeds and misadventures, Gamora accidentally does the things she missed out on in childhood.
Lovely longer post-movie exploration of the team being what each person needs, and particularly what Gamora needs. A lot of great lines and moments in this one.

The Four Times Peter Quill Regrets Having Friends (And the One Time He's Too Desperate to Care) by [archiveofourown.org profile] orangecrow - Peter, ensemble
Summary: Learning to live with his new friends is an adjustment for Peter Quill, especially when he learns that they're all massive cockblocks.
Humor + attempted porn + actual porn. Poor Peter.

Go On Living by [archiveofourown.org profile] thingswithwings - Gamora/Nebula
Summary: Playing a hunch, Gamora moves, shoving her body up against Nebula's, giving back the same hard pressure that Nebula is giving her. "Killing does not require privacy," she says. A simple fact, one they both know from long practice. "Fucking, on the other hand – "
This is the post-series complicated pseudo-incest hatesex fic you've been waiting for.

sticky fingers by [archiveofourown.org profile] bullroars - Peter, ensemble
Summary: peter's not a kleptomaniac, really. he just. really, really likes stuff. (or, four things peter steals and one thing he's given.)
Has some Peter characterization that I wouldn't want to see catch on as fanon, but works very nicely here. Aw, Peter.
From:
Anonymous( )Anonymous This account has disabled anonymous posting.
OpenID( )OpenID You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address. Sign in using OpenID.
User
Account name:
Password:
If you don't have an account you can create one now.
Subject:
HTML doesn't work in the subject.

Message:

If you are unable to use this captcha for any reason, please contact us by email at support@dreamwidth.org


 
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.

Profile

snickfic: (Default)
snickfic

April 2017

S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Style Credit

Page generated May. 25th, 2017 08:05 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios