1. I don't think I'm doing Yuletide this year. I love it, I encourage everyone else to do it, but I think I don't have the energy for it this year, myself. I just now, with Seasonal Spuffy, have finished the last of my fics with deadlines, and I still owe fics to a number of other people, including (but possibly not limited to?):
* Harvelle fic for Eilowyn
* potato ricer fic for ghostyouknow
* SeaQuest fic for Eowyn (I am soooo sorry, hon. I haven't forgotten!)
* something Giles-Buffyish for general Giles fen on my flist, although I may unilaterally decide that the Faith-Giles winterfic counts instead. :)
* others? If I owe you a fic and it's not here, tell me! I want to write you fic!
Anyway, point being: deadlines are stressful right now, and I just don't think I can do Yuletide justice this year. Alas. Also, there's nothing I desperately want to request, and I wanted to offer Twin Peaks yet I still haven't finished the series. And finally, I have fic projects of my own that I care about more this time around.
But I shall cheer you all on!
2. Without warning, Sam/Jo is now my SPN OTP. No, I don't know how this happened. I just think they have the potential to be functional together and good for each other, that they could meet each other as equals in ways almost no other potential pairing in this fandom could. I just, I like them. So there.
3. Speaking of, there is now more
of the mpreg sequel to ghostyouknow
's Sam/Jo plantfic. 'Tis here
, 'tis called Diaspores (hee), and 'tis dark and angsty and cracky as all heck but, you know, good. In fact, it is quite possibly the best plantbaby mpreg fic ever
. And it is for meeeeeee.
4. AO3 was being a pain this week. It's better now, but for a while I kept getting errors every fifteen minutes or so. You're supposed to be better
than LJ, AO3! *shakes fist*